In the spirit of travel and wanting to share some of our favorite locations in France. Here are some delightful locations that all have something a bit different to offer.
- Lyon is one of our favorites. As the gastronomic capital of France, Lyon is a destination to explore the many food specialties, take a cooking class or even enjoy a day trip outside the city for some wine tasting in the Northern Rhone Valley, Beaujolais or even Burgundy.
Check out our top France wine travel ideas to get you started with your wine holiday. Our favorite times of year are spring and fall for wine travel. Connect with us for a customized wine travel program
- Discover Reims and Epernay in the Champagne region where you will discover the secrets of Champagne as you visit, tour and taste your way through the region.
France is loved for many things, but to those wanting to learn about wine or even take their expertise to the next level France is a definite must for your next wine adventure. The wines made throughout the varied regions of France each reflect the unique terroir and the winemakers passion.… Read full article
One of the things I love about watching the Tour de France, is seeing the many charming villages and the beautiful French countryside as they ride through. The Tour is, no doubt, a welcome advertisement for France’s Tourist Bureau with estimates of up to 2 billion people around the world viewing at least part’s of the Tour’s television broadcasts.… Read full article
- Croque Monsieur
- Basque Piperade with Scambled Eggs
- France Travel Ideas for 2021 and Beyond
- The Best of France Wine Travel
- Where to Propose in Paris