In the spirit of travel and wanting to share some of our favorite locations in France. Here are some delightful locations that all have something a bit different to offer.
- Lyon is one of our favorites. As the gastronomic capital of France, Lyon is a destination to explore the many food specialties, take a cooking class or even enjoy a day trip outside the city for some wine tasting in the Northern Rhone Valley, Beaujolais or even Burgundy.
Check out our top France wine travel ideas to get you started with your wine holiday. Our favorite times of year are spring and fall for wine travel. Connect with us for a customized wine travel program
- Discover Reims and Epernay in the Champagne region where you will discover the secrets of Champagne as you visit, tour and taste your way through the region.
It goes without saying that France brings to mind a certain air of romance. Planning to pop the big question? Here are some ideas on where to propose in Paris to conjure up some of your own Paris romance.
Eiffel Tower – This is one of the most popular places to get engaged in Paris.… Read full article
France is loved for many things, but to those wanting to learn about wine or even take their expertise to the next level France is a definite must for your next wine adventure. The wines made throughout the varied regions of France each reflect the unique terroir and the winemakers passion.… Read full article
Searching for those last minute Christmas gifts and want something for that wine lover? Here are some great ideas to help you finish up your Christmas list and give the gift of happiness.
- Champagne – Everyone loves a nice bottle of Champagne and it is not only for New Years Eve.
The Champs-Élysée is located in the heart of the Eighth, making this one of the most bustling districts of Paris. This busy grand avenue is full of the most posh shops in Paris, making it one of the priciest areas. The avenue runs from the Place de la Concorde (where Marie Antoinette was beheaded, and now the location of the Luxor Obelisk) to the Arc de Triomphe, and runs through the gardens that surround the Grand Palais.… Read full article
If you are visiting Paris for the first time, you can expect to be spending a great deal of time in the Seventh. This arrondissement is home to some of the top sights in Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, the Tomb of Napoleon, and several prominent museums.… Read full article
Similarly to its western neighbor (the Fifth), the Sixth has a reputation for being one of the more scholarly districts. L’École des Beaux-Arts de Paris is located in this district, as well as the French Senate and Académie francaise. This left bank arrondissement is home to some of the most historic moments in Paris, particularly in philosophy and the arts.… Read full article
- Croque Monsieur
- Basque Piperade with Scambled Eggs
- France Travel Ideas for 2021 and Beyond
- The Best of France Wine Travel
- Where to Propose in Paris